Your Invoices Out Fast!
first step in getting paid for your sales is getting a clear and
accurate invoice to your customer right away. The longer you wait
to bill a customer the longer you can expect to wait to get paid.
And if the invoice doesn’t clearly detail the reason for the bill
then you may wait even longer. For a great solution to your billing
needs, get SouthWare®’s A/R Invoicing Adapter.
A/R Invoicing Adapter is an add-on option for SouthWare’s Accounts
Receivable. With it you can enter the details of your invoices and
print them to give to your customers. You get many of the powerful
features found in SouthWare’s other invoicing modules (Order Entry,
Point of Sale, Service Invoicing) without paying for features you
don’t need. You also get invoice history and an automatic interface
to A/R and G/L for even more efficient processing of your billing.
A/R Invoicing Adapter, you can:
an invoice quickly
the handling of complex sales situations
Put as much detail on an invoice as you need
jobs and retainage if you use Job Cost
that standard pricing is used on your invoices
your invoices recorded in A/R almost instantly
the details of past invoices
your miscellaneous add-on charges
your A/R system updated with sales tax and commission information
billing an easier task in your business. Get faster and better invoicing
with SouthWare’s A/R Invoicing Adapter.
Features of A/R Invoicing Adapter
• Streamlined entry and printing of an invoice
• Standard service codes for default descriptions, pricing, and
• Handles returns, special orders, pricing adjustments, and payments
• Option to bill jobs and retainage if using Job Cost
• Option to change billing or shipping info
• Commission and sales tax info
• Option to add a customer on an invoice
• Credit limit checking
• Option to look up past invoice pricing
• Unlimited text lines on an invoice
• Any combination of cash, check, credit card, or on account payment
• Up to 4 miscellaneous charges per invoice
• Notes and optional Extended Data
with A/R Features
• Invoices update A/R open items, sales tax, commissions, G/L, customer
• A/R inquiry option to zoom on invoices
• Statement option to print invoice detail Reporting Features
• Interactive or batch invoice printing
• End of day sales register
• Billing history report for invoice detail Other Features
• User-defined miscellaneous charges
• User-defined standard services
Invoicing Adapter can help you answer such questions as:
can we be sure that we get our invoices out the same day as the
• How can we make sure our customers know the details of the services
and items they purchased?
• How can we eliminate the lost time spent trying to explain to
a customer the details of each invoice on their statement?
• How do we produce a customer receipt for a payment on account?
• Can we reduce the time we spend figuring out the details for our
sales tax reports?
• How can we make sure we don’t accidentally pay commission on the
sales that are not subject to commission?
• How do we check on past invoices to answer customer questions?
• What was the customer PO number on this invoice?