Sure Your Customers Don’t Forget You!
Collections Adapter is an add-on option for SouthWare’s Accounts
Receivable. With it you can schedule followup calls, enter collection
call information, and track customer commitments. You’ll get a better
return on your time spent doing collections because you’ll have
a complete record of what’s been said and done, plus you’ll also
have the tools to eliminate excuses for non-payment.
up on past due customer accounts is not one of the most pleasant
business tasks, but it is an important one. Every business has customers
who seem to procrastinate on sending a check until you give them
a polite but firm reminder. If you’d like to make your collection
efforts more organized and easier, get SouthWare®’s Collections
Collections Adapter, you can:
who needs a collection call
follow up with every customer who needs attention n Keep track
of customer promises
and record the status of each outstanding invoice during a collections
what was said on past collection calls
when to withhold further credit to a customer n Know which customers
have exceeded their credit limit
how frequently to follow up with each customer
access the details of an invoice to answer any questions
your customers remember their promises. Give them the reminders
they need and get the results you want with SouthWare’s Collections
Features of Collections Adapter
• Automatic selection of customers who need a call
• Review previous calls
• Record who you talked to and what they promised to do
• Call Date and Promised Date per invoice
• Zoom into the details of any invoice
• Interactively reprint an invoice via A/R
• Identify new situations based on past due invoices or balances
in excess of credit limit
• Follow up on previous calls based on review date, status, or payment
• Option to access Collections Adapter invoice screen from a SalesMark
• Integration with SalesMark provides scheduling of calls per contact
person, ability to create a WordPerfect merge letter, and automatic
tracking of info sent out (such as duplicate invoices)
• Access A/R inquiry for details of any invoice
• Customer balance and aging totals display during a call
• Easy access to all current and past customer info during a call
• Customer Collections report of calls to be made
• Credit Hold report to identify customers with problem accounts
Adapter can help you answer such questions as:
needs a collection call?
• Who did we talk to about this invoice?
• What other invoices does the customer have outstanding besides
the delinquent one we’re calling about?
• Which customers are abusing their credit privileges?
• When did the customer promise to pay this invoice?
• Are there any invoices that have become past due since the last
time we talked to the customer?
• How many times have we had to call this customer about late payments
during the last six months?
• What did the customer purchase on this invoice since they don’t
have a record of it?
• When did we promise to call them back if we didn’t receive payment?
• When was the last time we talked to the customer about this specific