Fast and Accurate Service Invoices!
have a successful service business you need a billing system that
gets invoices to your customers promptly and with the right information.
Ideally you could also save time by having your service order and
contract information flow automatically into your invoices. For
these results and more you should be using SouthWare®’s Service
Invoicing provides the billing system for SouthWare’s Service Management
Series, a complete system for service businesses. In the Service
Management Series you can also get Service Orders, Contract Management,
and Equipment Servicing options. With Service Invoicing you’ll be
confident that you’re getting your service invoices processed efficiently
Service Invoicing, you can:
a service invoice quickly
bill a completed service order from Service Orders
invoices from contracts in Contract Management
the handling of complex sales situations
as much detail on an invoice as you need
that standard pricing is used on your invoices
your invoices recorded in A/R almost instantly
the details of past invoices
Standardize your miscellaneous add-on charges
your A/R system updated with sales taxes, commissions, and other
information from the latest invoices
Features of Service Invoicing
• Streamlined entry and printing of an invoice
• Standard service codes for default descriptions, pricing, and
• Handle credits, special orders, pricing adjustments, and payments
• Option to change billing or shipping info
• Commission and sales tax info on parts and service are automatically
• Option to add a customer on an invoice
• Credit limit checking
• Option to look up past invoice pricing
• Unlimited text lines on an invoice
• Any combination of cash, check, credit card, or on account payment
• Up to 4 miscellaneous charges per invoice
• Notes and optional Extended Data
with A/R Features
• Invoices update A/R open items, sales tax, commissions, G/L, customer
• A/R inquiry option to zoom on invoices
• Statement option to print invoice detail
• Generate from contracts
• Generate from service orders
• Generate from equipment service pricing
and Reporting Features
• Sales analysis reports
• End of day sales register
• Billing history report for invoice detail
Invoicing can help you answer such questions as:
can we get our invoices sent out the same day that we’re ready to
• How can we make sure our customers know the details of the services
and parts that we’re billing?
• How can we eliminate the lost time spent trying to explain to
a customer the details of each invoice on their statement?
• How do I quickly print an invoice for the service order when a
customer picks up his repaired equipment?
• How can we make sure we’re charging the right sales tax on our
parts and services?
• How can we reduce the amount of time we spend generating invoices
for contract renewals?
• How can we easily create an invoice for the miscellaneous services
not related to a service order?
• What was the customer PO number on this invoice?
• How did the customer pay for this invoice?
• Should we have paid commission on this invoice?